Jo Ann Butaud
- Estate Planning
- Probate Law
- Collection Law
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Law
Ms. Butaud has more than 37 years experience representing clients in estate planning, probate, collection, landlord and tenant, family, estate, probate, real estate and commercial law. She has represented the residential and commercial landlords for more than 35 years in both Kansas and Missouri. She currently represents the largest furniture distributor in North America in its collection matters. Ms. Butaud is a past member of the Board of Directors for the Kansas Board of Discipline of Attorneys, having served on the Board for 16 years. She is also a past President of the Wyandotte County Bar Association. Ms. Butaud is on the Board of Directors of the Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City, Inc. Ms. Butaud is also on the Board of Directors of the University of Kansas School of Law. Ms. Butaud is a native Texan but has lived in Shawnee, Kansas, for over 43 years.
- University of Kansas, J.D., 1981
- University of Houston; University of Kansas, B.S., 1978
- 1981, Kansas
- 1991, Missouri
Memberships & Professional Organizations
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Wyandotte County Bar Association (President, 1991)
- The Missouri Bar
- Former member of the Board of Directors for the Kansas Board of Discipline of Attorneys
- Board of Directors of Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City, Inc.
- Board of Directors of the University of Kansas School of Law.
- Martindale-Hubbell BV® Peer Review Rating
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Phi Alpha Delta