DAVID R. SCHAPKER
Mr. Schapker draws on over a decade of corporate experience in guiding clients through business, commercial, and real estate transactions, including business formation and corporate governance matters. He devotes a significant portion of his practice to estate planning and litigation of probate and trust disputes.
- University of Kansas, J.D., 2010 with Certificate in Business & Commercial Law
- University of Kansas, B.A., 2004
- 2010, Kansas
- 2010, U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- 2011, Missouri
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Kansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- University of Kansas Law Review, Associate Editor 2009–2010
ARTICLES & PRESENTATIONS
- Author, “A Late-Filed Tax Return Should Still Be Considered A Return,” American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, June 2013, Vol. XXXII, No. 5.
- Prime Lending II, LLC v. Trolley’s Real Estate Holdings, LLC, 304 P.3d 683 (Kan. App. April 26, 2013)