Steve N. Gatzoulis
Steve N. Gatzoulis has practiced law in the Kansas City area since 2005 and joined Evans & Mullinix, PA in 2014. Mr. Gatzoulis helps his clients obtain payment for what they do, practicing primarily in the areas involving creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, and collection. He provides legal services to small, midsized, and large businesses as well as to individuals. Mr. Gatzoulis has extensive experience in negotiating, litigating and enforcing all types of debts in the state and federal courts in Kansas and Missouri, and also represents clients in a variety of general business law matters including expertise in contract law, transactional law and financial services. Mr. Gatzoulis provides a unique blend of legal, technical and practical business advice that focuses on problem solving and his clients have an advocate who will efficiently guide them through the legal process while ensuring their interests are protected.
- Washburn University School of Law, J.D. 2005
- University of Kansas (B.A. in Business Administration, 2001)
- 2005, Kansas and the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- 2006, Missouri and the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Memberships & Professional Organizations
- The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- The Kansas Bar
- The Johnson County Bar Association
- Creditor’s Rights and Asset Protection Association
- Judicial Committee of the Missouri Creditor’s Bar Inc.