Other Services

A lawyer can also handle a variety of other services that are specific to a case. They have experience and skills to execute what is needed in order to successfully represent a variety of different clients.

What does a name change require?

A name change refers to the act of adopting a new name that is different from the one given to an individual at birth, marriage, or adoption. A lawyer will know the requirements by law in the state of Kansas for this change. Some reasons to change one’s name include:

  • To better fit one’s gender identity
  • Because of marriage/civil partnership
  • To avoid a stalker
  • To dissociate oneself from a former religion
  • To dissociate themselves from an ethnic origin
  • To revert to a former name
  • To make their name more catchy

What are AIA Contract Disputes?

A lawyer can help with upholding AIA documents. They are required in terms of resolving disputes by arbitration. A legal professional can help protect party interests during construction disputes and the arbitration, mediation and/or litigation associated with such disputes.

What is a Quiet Title?

An action to quiet title is a lawsuit that is brought in front of a judge over property disputes. A quiet title lawsuit is used to establish someone’s title to real property or personal property having a title. The quiet title lawsuit is brought to remove a cloud on the title. A lawyer can help someone to recover possession of land wrongfully occupied by someone or other property dispute issues.

Hire a Kansas Attorney Today

Whether changing a name after a civil partnership or going through disputes, a LGBTQIA-friendly Attorney can help clients of all sexual orientations, ages and religions to feel guaranteed proper representation. To learn more about all of the services that they can offer you, call 913-962-8700 today.