THOMAS M. MULLINIX, III
Mr. Mullinix has over 40 years of experience representing clients in the bankruptcy and complex financial and commercial transactions in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
- University of Kansas, B.A., 1967
- University of Kansas, J.D., 1970
- Rockhurst University, M.B.A., 1990
- 1971, Kansas
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Wyandotte County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating
- Phi Delta Phi
- Selected by his peers for including in The Best Lawyers in America® 2010 and Super lawyers in the field of Bankruptcy & Creditor-Debtor Rights Law.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® for over twenty-five consecutive years.